Holiday Catering Ideas
The Holidays are here and we want to share a salad recipe that you can easily make at home. With Pomegranates being in season, this tasty recipe won’t break the bank.
- 6 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces Gorgonzola or bleu cheese
- Champagne vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
In a decorative bowl or platter, add arugula. Add pomegranate seeds and walnuts, crumble Gorgonzola or Bleu Cheese onto the salad and then toss with vinaigrette as desired. Serve salad immediately.